Sunday, April 24, 2005

A change in the weather

The kids and I have been spending a lot more time outside, because it has been nice. I took out my seeds the other day and decided it was time to get them out of the house and into the dirt, so I planted them in pots on the front porch. Summer and Merlin had fun helping me dig in the dirt and throw it all over the place. All I was thinking, was I just gave you two a bath and now you're covered in dirt. Once all the seeds were planted, I turned on the hose and watered everything. Summer got excited about the water even though it was a little cold. I let her help me water one or two plants then she tried to water me. I wasn't too excited about being watered! I turned off the water and tried to get Summer and Merlin to go in the house.
A little while later I was on the phone with Dad and Summer really wanted me to turn the water on again. I finally gave in and went to turn on the water. I didn't look at the kids before I turned on the water, so I didn't see Summer holding the hose to her face with the trigger down. Once the water hit her in the face, she quickly let go, but to my suprise she didn't get upset at all. Dad and I had a good laugh. Summer and Merlin started spraying each other and my thought earlier of I'm going to have to give them another bath, went out the window. They had cleaned eachother with the hose. Kids can be so fun to watch.

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Cute! Glad to see you Blogging still.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

It's fun to look at all the pictures. Keep posting!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

As Per your "Will it Ever End" post I wanted to add. It will never end in this life =). It's life! Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home