The things little people say.
This evening we were sitting around watching a movie as a family. Summer got up to run to the kitchen and she tripped over her own sippy cup, as she was falling, she said “oh I didn’t put it away.” We have been having fun as a family. We even got to go to KC and visit with Grandma and Grandpa. We all had a lot of fun. Summer was the most anxious to go home, because I made her leave one of her favorite stuffed animals behind. First thing she did when we got home was run up to her bed and find everything that had been left at home.
Today at church, Merlin fell asleep in my arms 10 minutes after the opening song. I laid him down on the pew and he slept for over an hour. While he was sleeping, Summer climbed up and cuddled with him. She is such a sweet heart.
Summer has been my big helper lately. She wants to help just because she loves when I tell her thank you.


1 Comments:
This is very interesting site... » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home