This is Merlin and Haylee singing a tootie ta. They learned this song the first week of kindergarten and came home eager to perform for me. Are they cute or what?
Suzie, What the heck is Tootie ta? I love reading your blog! It's amazing to me how many kids you have! I still haven't started my family and look at you go. They are very cute kids. Keep up the good work. Amber A.
2 Comments:
Suzie,
What the heck is Tootie ta? I love reading your blog! It's amazing to me how many kids you have! I still haven't started my family and look at you go. They are very cute kids. Keep up the good work.
Amber A.
That song is so silly!!! Is that what they teach in kindergarten now? HEHEHE I will have to ask Merlin to sing it for me someday.
Post a Comment
<< Home