Cute Again! I'm also posting for that last book shelf post. From the looks of it those are going to be TINY Skinny bookshelves =) and your arms must hurt. No one in the ward had a real saw you could borrow????? YeOOUUuuchhh
She wasn't afraid to go? Wow, I hope Jorge will be like that when his time comes. I love all the pictures, especially peeking under the garage door to see the garbage men. :)
So cute! How is mommy doing with her first at preschool. This mommy could not wait for the start of the new year. It means so much more to talk about at dinner each night, more activities with the schools and lots of running around. Hope all is well with you guys! Denise
5 Comments:
They do grow fast, don't they. She looks so grown up. Hope she really enjoys preschool!
Cute Again! I'm also posting for that last book shelf post. From the looks of it those are going to be TINY Skinny bookshelves =) and your arms must hurt. No one in the ward had a real saw you could borrow????? YeOOUUuuchhh
She wasn't afraid to go? Wow, I hope Jorge will be like that when his time comes. I love all the pictures, especially peeking under the garage door to see the garbage men. :)
So cute! How is mommy doing with her first at preschool. This mommy could not wait for the start of the new year. It means so much more to talk about at dinner each night, more activities with the schools and lots of running around. Hope all is well with you guys! Denise
ARE YOU GUYS OK? Haven't heard from you for a while.
Post a Comment
<< Home