Thursday, September 11, 2008

This years garden. . .






I have had some fun outside this year. Loving the fall weather lately. I absolutely

love the harvest. I have been keeping busy preserving things for the winter. Have more work ahead of me and plenty of shelves to fill. We have been able to share with our neighbors and the family. I think that is my favorite part of the garden. The ability to share with others.

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger hope said...

We have enjoyed ours as well. I didn't take pics though. Have in the past few years, and it kinda looked the same to me this year. I will let Shawn take pics next year if he is so inclined.

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Nathan said...

That's a lot of green! Looks awesome. Maybe next year we'll take a stab at a real garden. Strawberries are fun, but they don't fill you up. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home