Friday, September 30, 2005

We've been here......














We canned some peaches and made jam.


















This is from an FHE Dad's idea to teach the kids the plan of salvation.
Summer is praying to remember we have to have faith.















Carolee is growing up.....















and has the cutest expressions.



















The kids all lined up. Carolee is always ready to help me vacum.

And we just found out we're pregnant!!!

We're excited and yes it was planned.

Life has been crazy and always full of challenges!

5 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to see you can get them all to do housework. You will need their help! They are So Cute Suz! SOOOOO Cute! can't wait to see them at the reunion!

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! They grew! I can't believe Carolee is standing already. This is the trouble with living so far away from you--I'm shocked everytime I see your kids. They are all adorable.

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that you made Jam! YUM! Your little ones are growing up fast and we are so excited that you all have another one on the way. Thanks for sharing pictures so we can see your family growing.. we hate being so far away. Denise

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Kathryn said...

Suzie! They're roller-skating! HOW CUTE! I wish I could be out there to see them in person. Look at Carolee...what a doll! I can't wait for reunion so I can squeeze them all in person! Congrats on the pregnancy as well, how exciting!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger eCarolee said...

How absolutely darling! Summer looks like an angel in her praying picture...a real angel! And that Carolee...LOOK out! Gorgeous! Merlin tugs at my heart every time I see him...how do you ever discipline him? I couldn't. Thanks for the darling photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home