posted by Suzie @ 4:23 PM 5 comments
you are awesome!! I can't believe you did all that...they are so pretty!
Awesome now that you are a pro at it can you get mine done for my 4 kids in well, we have 1 hr left. . .PLEASE! =)
hey suzie--can i get your address, as well as your mom and wendy?? thanks!
Those look beautiful. Way to go!!! Now drink some hot chocolate and relax for one night.
I am intrigued!! What do you do with them next???
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
you are awesome!! I can't believe you did all that...they are so pretty!
Awesome now that you are a pro at it can you get mine done for my 4 kids in well, we have 1 hr left. . .PLEASE! =)
hey suzie--can i get your address, as well as your mom and wendy?? thanks!
Those look beautiful. Way to go!!! Now drink some hot chocolate and relax for one night.
I am intrigued!! What do you do with them next???
Post a Comment
<< Home