
Josh put his coat on all by himself.

He decided it would be fun to hide in the bathroom cabnet and put on some princess dresses while playing with Carolee.


I decided to bake bread and pumpkin cookies. The kids decided to play dress up and trash the house. Isn't that what always happens!
5 Comments:
Yummy food!!! Looks like the kids had a blast .
Just got caught up... you have been busy. Those loaves look yummy. It has been so long since I have made white bread. I may just have to buy some flour just for that!! Sounds yummy!!!
My kids do that too... You try to get something productive done and the next thing you know, your kids have created another mess you have to tackle! :)
p.s. My blog is going private in a few days. Would you like an invite? If so leave me a comment at http://kjohnson5.blogspot.com/2008/11/invites-list.html
Nice Post. I like your blog...Egg Manufacturers in Namakkal
Nice to read your post.Thanks for sharing!
Coimbatore taxi
Ooty taxi
Coimbatore airport taxi
Post a Comment
<< Home