Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What were you doing when you were Two?

My little shadow is very mischievous, if it is quiet I know he is up to something. Usually I find him in my bathroom emptying my lotions or eating my toothpaste (very scary). This time I found him in the bowl of raw eggs I put out for the cats. He came down stairs very proud of his hair do and I couldn't figure out what was in his hair, I smelled it, I tasted it, nothing I recognized. So he took me upstairs to show me what he was into. I was shocked! Hope fully his hair will be even nicer after this natural treatment. I put him in the tub to clean him off and then the smell hit. We were both gagging. Hopefully mom learned her lesson, don't put food for the cats where Josh can get it.!



The kids all love the cats! This is Josh watching Garfield have a drink.




Can you see Joshua's lips? He has chocolate lipstick on.

3 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suzie, I love that it was at your house and not mine! He is soooo stinking cute. Only a mother would taste something in their child's hair to find out what it is.

Wendy

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, he's adorable! Nice to have such a cute shadow around, even if he's a bit mischievous.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very fun story for him to read when he's older.

;)

XOXO

we want more!!!! tell us about Carolee's birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home