Doing the Dishes.....
Last night Josh and I were doing dishes and he kept grabbing the sprayer. Then when we were done He grabbed it again and we were listening to music so he put it up to his mouth and was pretending to sing. I thought it was so cute and he was happy to pose for a picture. Now I can share this cute moment with all of you. 


4 Comments:
Did you turn it on after you took the cute pictures? =)
I love little kids imaginations. hopefully it will last for a very long time
I'm glad I finally re-found your blog! I don't know what happened before because I remember seeing it once. I love the dishwasher helper! (And I wish my kids would pose for pictures!)
Hey, Slacker! Just kidding... but seriously, come back! I can't lose you now that I have found you again via blogging!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home