Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Things are calming down.

The kids are all doing much better. I believe Carolee is teething again, but that's just part of life for the next year probably.

Summer had a birthday two weeks ago now. We had a party and she had three of her friends over and I had a couple of my friends over too. I also had my name on the cake and ordered a party sub from Subway. The kids got to play some games and try to break a pinata. The pinata I made was stronger than I expected. A note to anyone who will be making their own pinata in the future, don't make it more than two or maybe three layers if you expect little kids to break it. The pinata I made had 5 layers, I ended up having to cut it open with a steak knife. After her party, Summer told me she doesn't want a pinata next year. We'll see how she feels when it is closer to her birthday.

Things are calm now, only to get really busy in the next month. I get to go back to school and get a certificate in medical assisting. I'm a little nervous and a little excited. I'll let you know how it goes once I get started.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the party went well. Sounds like fun! Hope you are doing well and that the kids are letting you get some rest. Denise

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad all is well. Hope school goes well. I'm amazed at how much you manage to juggle all at once!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home