Sunday, October 09, 2005

Pixie skate
























Here's Summer learning to skate.






















Merlin is getting the hang of it.





















Can you spot Summer & Merlin?





















I had so much fun watching the kids learn to skate. Summer likes to pretend she can jump like the Ice Princess.





















Here's Merlin balancing. One of the first things they are taught and he was balancing the whole time.

4 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Shana said...

I had a dream the other night that I was roller skating down East Evans Place, just like we used to when we were kids. I miss skating so much--I haven't seen any roller skating rinks out here in CT. I know they have 'em in KS though. It looks like so much fun. Seeing those pics totally brings back memories. Very fun!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

What a bunch of cuties!

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I remember roller skating. That was THE social event of the week--Friday nights at Skate City. Looks like your little cuties got the hang of things pretty quick.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger eCarolee said...

What a fun class! They look like pros! Grandma Stout

 

Post a Comment

<< Home