posted by Suzie @ 9:36 AM 3 comments
In one of those pictures, I see her Uncle Joe in her. Very sweet girl!
She is so cute!! You finally posted again!I got the invite to the baptism. So awesome. I wish we could come. Thanks for thinking of us, though.Send me an email and I will get you Holly's contact info... she said she may be able to go for us!holcomb1298@gmail.com
That's my girl! We all love Carolee.Grandma S
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
In one of those pictures, I see her Uncle Joe in her. Very sweet girl!
She is so cute!! You finally posted again!
I got the invite to the baptism. So awesome. I wish we could come. Thanks for thinking of us, though.
Send me an email and I will get you Holly's contact info... she said she may be able to go for us!
holcomb1298@gmail.com
That's my girl! We all love Carolee.
Grandma S
Post a Comment
<< Home