Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

I've been having troubles uploading pictures. . . . so you're going to have to use your imaginations. This year the kids did dress up and go trick or treating or should I say trunk or treating. Merlin dressed up like a puppy and he was very cute even though he was mistaken for a cow more than once. Summer dressed up as a butterfly princess and Carolee got to wear a lion outfit for a little while. I dressed up like a witch and Carolee cried when she saw me. Merlin said I looked pretty and Summer said I looked scary. We left Carolee home with Dad and I took the other two out to get some candy. We were only out for 20 minutes and the kids filled their baskets most of the way. They had fun that was the important part. The best costume I saw all night was the bishop's son who is 18 dress up like a bunny rabbit, he was covered from head to toe with cotton balls. I wish I had taken a picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home