It's been a while
Life has been crazy to say the least. It seems like there is always something going on. I am happy to say I am trying to minimize things rather than add more to my plate. Soccer is ending, gymnastics is done for now, the young women basketball season is over ( they made it to region and did very well). We went t a party yesterday to celebrate the good job the girls had done.
Summer is off track and got to go to work with dad today. I am eager to hear how she liked it. She is reading so well. I love to watch her sit and read a book. She is also learning to play the piano and loves to practice gymnastics at home for all of us. She is growing up so fast but she is still just a kid! Wants to sit on our lap and loves to cuddle and loves to tickle our backs. She is a sweetheart to say the least.
Merlin is now getting ready to go to school and is starting to read he amazes me at how well he is doing. He is also learning to play the piano. He wishes he could play his nintendo ds all day everyday, but mom's not always that nice. He got to play all day on his birthday as a birthday present from mom. He is so mechanically minded. He knows how to work the TV and DVD player and is really good at his video games.
Carolee as to everyone's surprise is our biggest crybaby! She screams when she doesn't get her way or you look at her wrong or tell her to do something. It amazes Dad and I that everyone say's she is the happiest little girl ever. She can be an angel and is very excited about life. But she also buts on a pretty good drama show most of the time. Maybe she'll be an actress someday. No matter what we'll always love her and she is changing all the time. I think she just this morning caught the concept of doing all her business on the potty when she feels the urge and not holding it for three days or more. That would be real progress!
Joshua is our sweetest baby and the most cuddly thing ever. He loves all of our animals. Her tackles Garfield the cat to the ground with hugs and tries to pick up the puppy Laddy. He also likes to tell Laddy no a lot. He loves to follow me when I go to collect the eggs or feed and water the chickens. Josh pulls food out of the chicken feeder and throws it to the chickens. It is so cute. He tries to pet them sometimes to. He likes to feed the fish and by far his favorite thing is the vacuum. Joshua points out the vacuums everywhere we go. He found one at Walgreens and Albertsons and our friends houses.
They are surely a joy to be with. I will try and post some recent pictures I've taken. Check back again soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home