A Stormy Night!
I was woken up this morning at 1:50 am. Princess climbed into bed with me followed by my girl and then Buddy crying softly he needed help. I ended up kicking princess out of my bed so I could get out and help Buddy. My girl followed Buddy and I all around, because she couldn't find her pacifier. I ended up putting Buddy in the tub and stripping his bed ( without waking up my baby boy). In the meantime, Princess had climbed back into bed and was cuddling with dad while the wind was howling outside. I finally got everyone back in their beds and they didn't go willingly they all wanted to sleep in my bed. On a stormy night it is always more fun to cuddle with someone wouldn't you agree? Sweet Dreams!
The wind knocked over my tomato plant in the back yard and threw our kiddie pool across the yard and my corn is now bowing down sideways.


1 Comments:
A stormy night indeed! Even when our children were in high school, we would get visitors to our bedroom on stormy nights...right Melanie? It is good to know that someone else is aware of the fury and still thinks everything is "just fine."
Post a Comment
<< Home