Monday, January 30, 2006

FHE

Our kids love Family Home Evening! Dad put a twist on an old Stout Family favorite game to make it fit the kids ages and the occasion a little better. I thought I should share:

The game is Love (A.K.A. "Murder")
He put a smiley face on two peices of paper, a heart on one, and a hat on another.
Then put them in a bowl and everyone took a piece of paper.
The lights go out and the person with the heart kisses someone on the cheek.
If you hear the kiss you yell out, "Someone call the Love Doctor!".
The lights go on and the person that had the hat gets to ask a questions and ultimately guess who the "kisser" is.

We played several times and they had so much fun they wanted to play again and again and again. To be honest Dad and I had a lot of fun to.

We are keeping busy and not usually around a computer. Until next time.

3 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great spin on that game! I was so excited to see a new blog post. I love hearing about what you're up to.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for posting!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger eCarolee said...

Now that's my kind of "Murder"! Sounds like lots of fun!
Grandma Stout

 

Post a Comment

<< Home