Just a little update
We are alive and well. We are getting really excited to see the rest of the family and if you can imagine having all the extra hormones pregnancy provides, I often struggle back the tears thinking about seeing everyone. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat yesterday and everything sounds good. That is always a comforting sound.
Our kids ask us daily, how much longer until we go? They talk about their cousins on a daily basis and are so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa again.
My baby is almost a year old. I can hardly believe it. We get to have some cake and sing to her this weekend. What a cute girl she has become.
I wish I could post a picture. I'll figure it out soon.


3 Comments:
Thanks for the updates. We can't wait to see you too!
Awww, Suzie! Don't cry, we don't have to see you in Florida. :) I'm more excited that you are pregnant again than seeing everyone next week. Its just so much fun to see my family grow. Thanks for being such a good wife to my brother, mother to my nieces and nephew, and friend to me.
Where is all your blogging of the trip. Ha! Ha! I am barely starting to catch up. It is always so very nice to hear from you. Hope all is well. Denise
Post a Comment
<< Home