Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Time is flying fast.

My baby is walking all around the house now. It is cute to see the excitement of her sister and brother when she takes another step. The time has gone by so fast and I don't imagine it's ever going to slow down. Her favorite word right now is "uh oh". I love to hear her talk.

We have been taking life one day at a time wishing we knew what the future held. What kind of a job will we get next? Is it time to move or are we going to stay right here? So many questions and now doesn't seem like the time for them to be answered.

We are happy to be together as a family and love our little ones so much. They sure are a joy to be around. I often wish I had the same amount of energy they seem to hold in their little fingers.

Summer is learning to do so many things and Merlin is growing and learning so much too. Almost every day I am asked by Summer how much longer until Christmas? A few weeks I tell her. How long is that? Is her reply. How do you honestly explain any length of time when they just don't seen to understand it? Maybe we should take Dads advice and make a chain then she can tell me how much longer it is until Christmas.

We hope everyone is doing well.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger eCarolee said...

Sure wish we lived closer and could see your family more often. They are growing up so fast and we just can't get enough of them!
Grandma Stout

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Melanie said...

Ya, I wish we lived closer too. I'm so excited that Jorge is really really planning on taking a trip out there for us. I can't wait to spend a few days with you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home