Tuesday, July 10, 2007

They are growing!

I know it has been a very long time since I've blogged. Here are some updates.
















My girl always playing close by. If she's not close and quiet, that usually means trouble.
















My baby boy is now walking and into everything. He is a joy to have around. He is my little cuddle bug.















Buddy found my new excercise ball that I have not quite figured out yet. They all think it is a great toy.















My little princess growing and as beautiful as ever.


















Princess was boycotting this picture. Here are three of the four hanging out on the stairs.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much they've all grown! This is the problem with living so far away. Glad to see you are blogging again.

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling pictures of the children. It's Josh who changed overnight! He went from baby to big boy overnight...I swear! Thanks for the pictures, even though I get to see them fairly often!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home