Life on the move
What an adventure we are having!
Summer started school, she is doing very well so far. Her principal gave her a note and some candy the other day for helping clean up. Grandma was impressed with the idea of sending them to the principals office for praise rather than a punishment. She's growing so fast and really does love school.
Merlin told me the other day, "Mom, I want to go to our new house now." I believe he misses all of his toys and things. The first week we sent Summer off to school he was really mad, because he wanted to go with her. Now he just asks me every day, "when will I get to go to school?" Most nights when I put the kids down to bed Merlin has to tell me "this isn't my favorite part of the day, and it takes too long!" Last week as a secret I told Merlin that he didn't have to take a nap if he would just stay in bed until Summer fell asleep. Not ten minutes later I went in to see if he was still awake and sure enough he had fallen asleep. When he woke up he came to me and said, "Mom I didn't fall asleep. I can stay awake now." Summer woke up ten minutes later, but he thought he never slept. Kids are so funny sometimes.
Carolee isn't a baby anymore. She is groing so fast! Her new thing is she is trying to jump. It is so cute to watch her try to get her feet off the floor. The kids brought a musical toy home from Grandma and Grandpas the other day and they love to turn it on and dance. They all dance very well and have lots of fun and are very entertaining! Carolee tries to jump while she dances. Very cute. It is so fun to watch my children grow.
Joshua is now a little talker. It is all oohs and aahs, but he is full of smiles and giggles. He can also be a little screamer. He has been a little bit of a challenge. Usually every night I am putting the other three to bed he decides to scream. It makes it very difficult to read a story or even talk for that matter. I am hoping he will start sleeping through the night very soon. Then life might be a little easier.
We are excited to settle down and try to find a house and a job and get back on a schedule. I am getting excited for the fall I love when the seasons change! It means Halloween and Thanksgiving (and Tim comes home) and Christmas and snowball fights and much much more.


2 Comments:
Wow! I wan't expecting to see anything new on your site when I toddled by today. Great to hear the news. We hope to be joining you out there soon. Getting a kid to sleep through the night makes things a tad easier - But life. . .pretty much never gets easier. that's just a PART of life! =) and why, "Life Isn't Fair" I can't believe Princess is in school already! The girls start on the 30th. And I send Sierra off to Kindergarten. We won the lottery and have the same teacher Hailey had, that could be good or bad since they are both so different and look so much alike(hair) See you soon!.
Keep us posted! or just gimme a call!
Post a Comment
<< Home