Friday, September 12, 2008

The Slide.





Last night at bed time after telling the kids to get into their PJ's Merlin asked,
"Can I wear my sliding pj's tonight?"
I let him and then the rest of the kids followed suit.
It was bedtime, but they had their sliding PJ's on so off they went to the stairs.
They went up and down the stairs for at least 20 minutes.
It get's really loud when four kids are sliding down the staris going AHHHH all the way to hear their voices jump.
Summer told me to take a video, but I just took a few pictures.
Next time I'll have to take a video.

The last time I went away for a weekend and Dad was in charge, he pulled mattresses off the beds and made a real slide out of the stairs. It was a mess, but the kids had so much fun. When we told them Mom is going away again, they got excited. Think of all the things they can do while Mom is away! Too bad we can't do it while Mom is here, but you know what I get crazy when they pull all the cushions off the couches all I see is a big mess! It's a good thing they do things while I'm away.

1 Comments:

At 6:58 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I love that you have stairs for the kids to slide down remember all the fun we had slidding down stairs!? Those were the days! I wish we had some stairs for my kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home