.jpg)
I can't believe how fast the time has flown since she was born. She looked like a little princess and was so excited. Thanks to all the family and friends that were able to join us for a special day.

I walked into her room after the baptism to make sure her dress wasn't on the floor and I found it laid out on her bench and thought for sure Dad helped her. Turns out this was her idea. So cute!

4 Comments:
Ohhh, I wish we were there, too. She is so precious! I am sorry we missed it.
I love that she placed it so gentley on her bench. How sweet!
She looks like a little angel! I'm so glad she had a good day. :)
How sweet! I know, it seems like not so long ago that we were at the baby shower for our little girls...and here we are with 8 year olds! Olivia gets baptized next month. I can hardly believe it.
did you make her dress? So adorable! Congrats to Summer on the baptism.
Post a Comment
<< Home