Time Out For Women




I went and had a great weekend in Vegas. One little taste of the strip was too much for my liking. That was not my purpose in going to Vegas though. I got a lot out of the trip. I had a little look at what I can do to make home a little more loving. I need to review my notes again, there were several really good quotes. One of my favorite was "If you knew that this path was his\her only way back to our Heavenly Father, would you stop them or move them from the path?" Really makes me think twice about my motives. All you can do to help someone on their journey in this life, is love them.
How can you show someone your love? I used to think that I was showing Joe I loved him by making dinner, trying to keep the house clean, and other little acts of service. He may appreciate that, but that is not how he feels loved the most. Figure out what love language you speak.
There are five love languages:
- Physical touch
- Acts of service
- Quality Time
- Gifts
- Positive Affirmations
So think about it what is your love language?
Mine is acts of service.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home