Monday, October 06, 2008

U of U Natural History Museum






I took the kids to the museum today, we chose today, because the first monday of teh month is a free day at the museum. It is a great museum and really nice that they have a free day. They even validate parking. Last time I took six kids and it was snowing. I didn't have any change for the meter so I ended up paying a parking ticket. This time was much better. We met up with friends and I brought change with me.





The kids had a lot of fun. We could have easily spent another hour there, but it was lunch time. A great time was had by all. I love those smiles!

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Carolee said...

That looks like SOOOO much fun! What a bunch of really cute little blondies!
Grandma S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home